Sunday, August 29, 2010

Ode to the giant disco ball in the sky


I went for a walk today.

It was good to be alone with my thoughts. One with Nature. In a far-off land where rivers flow backwards & the sky is upsidedown. Good thing I had my camera.

Come with me
to a land with mysterious underwater creatures
where the laws of physics do not apply

Come with me to a world of dreams.


let there be light

heaven & earth

and darkness...upon the face of the deep

It's all kind of portentous & biblical, isn't it?

You can imagine my fright!

...

I drowned my sorrows in the river today. Pray they don't come back.

toxic waste
...


Reason has Moons
Ralph Hodgson

Reason has moons, but moons not hers
Lie mirror'd on her sea,
Confounding her astronomers,
But oh, delighting me.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment